Position Title: Graphic Artists – Web & Social Media
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, India
No. of Openings: 3
- The candidate must be smart, great listener, highly organized and punctual.
- A quicker learner and have clear understanding of the design processes, customer requirements and deliver the need on time.
- Produce graphics and illustrations for print and web media including logos, layouts, posters, eBooks, handouts, brochures, flyers and advertisements.
- Possess knowledge of software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw or any suitable design software.
- You are also responsible for saving and consolidating all your work and testing your graphics across various media.
- Have a creative flair with the strong ability to translate requirements into design, communicate well and working methodically.
- Shaping the visual aspects of books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Every graphic should deliver visual design dominance.
- The organization theme, style and design language should be eminent.
- Being part of all departments will be an essential part of your creative process as you will be required to work in tandem with the PR, Social media, business development team and marketing team.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. All this must be done within given time frame.
- The work produced will finally belong to the customers or the organization.
- Organization’s social handle deliverables as per the calendar and being proactive is a must.
- Contributing to the documentation of effective processes, following ISO SOPs are mandatory.